Raging River

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by JayH, May 9, 2013.

1. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Home Page:
    Yeah, you need a new license in April.

2. ummm wow fishing closed waters with an expired license strong genious up in here

3. Thomas Williams

Thomas Williams Habitual Line Stepper

You know I wasn't gonna comment but come on! It really pisses me off when people don't have the decency to check the regulations before they fish a body of water. It just shows you don't give a shit and its not important to you. I have to yell at people all the time that just assume its anything goes all the time. SLAP YOURSELF..RIGHT NOW!

JayH likes this.
  4. Santo Roman

Santo Roman Wine Slut

Home Page:

walking around, checking under rocks, tagging fish and fixing a water station is for from fishing. Looking at the pollution levels of the river and marking properties. Sorry we can't be all upstanding citizens as Mr. Williams. Maybe I should stop giving up my free time to make sure water stations work correctly, the amount of erosion on the river from peoples property is not too much and trying to figure out where the small amounts of oil were coming from. So glad I don't get paid to do all this. I'd feel like a freeloader. Oh and the lic...it was okay. I was looking at the 2011-2012 one in my vest. I tend not to toss things out.

s

Kent Lufkin likes this.
  5. your clearly trolling

6. Santo Roman

Santo Roman Wine Slut

Home Page:
    Is that trolling or chumming? I did forget to mention the cans of corn.

7. Thomas Williams

Thomas Williams Habitual Line Stepper

Just because you help out in the community doesn't make you exempt from the rules. I volunteer for Puyallup Hatchery and still manage to read the regs. None of that is relevant.

Porter and The Duke like this.
  8. Porter

Porter Active Member

If I posted this I would be beyond tempted to delete my previous posts that not only incriminates me and another supposedly F&G employee, but for the lack of respect for the rules and mostly for wanting not to be "That DumbShit Guy". Ufdah!