Swap Resident coho swap

I'll have mine to ya on time. Finally went and picked up some more tape eyes today, should have em out in a day or two, depending on how much I fish.

Ed Call

Could have stopped at a half dozen quality fly shops between Moses Lake and Puget Sound or back last week just by leaving the water on your 75+ fish day a mere half hour later. I look forward to seeing your artistic painting skills. What are you rubbing in our noses this week man?

Connor H

Bobbers n Beadz
Could have stopped at a half dozen quality fly shops between Moses Lake and Puget Sound or back last week just by leaving the water on your 75+ fish day a mere half hour later. I look forward to seeing your artistic painting skills. What are you rubbing in our noses this week man?
Tell me you love me! (Just Kidding!!!) My mom drove to tri cities to go shopping and stopped at sportsmans for me. Eyes, Deer Hair, Hooks! WOO HOO!!! Flies are done tonight! Mail 'em out by monday! I gotta finish the epoxy with sally's first... :thumb:

Connor H

Bobbers n Beadz
In the mail tomorrow!!! I had to tie a few extra's because a few of them didn't have the peacock herl backs like the rest. My bad!!! :eek:

michaels

Flogging the water, one beach at a time.
Just like way back when I was in school, I've perfected the art of procrastination. Never-the-less, they are all done and tomorrow (Wednesday) I'll have them packaged up on sent on their way. Being my first swap, I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes back. Thanks for hosting Clint!

Mike

Clint F

Fly Fishing Youth
Sounds great. I am glad I hosted this swap because what I have gotten so far are all great ties. Thanks everyone who participated.:beer2:

Clint