Rise premeier

Bob Jones

Still truckless now farther away
Zacj and Clint I haven't heard anything yet. I tried to send an E-mail and couldn't so I sent them PM to try it differently. I'll keep it up anyway. I'd sure think that you should be able to go. Bob

Tides will definitely check anyone that looks under 60.

Maybe we'll host a showing at the shop for the kids. Free hot chocolate and cookies too!

Bob Jones

Zack and Clint, I guess we're out of luck but I was hoping to make it work. Don't let it get you it's not worth it. Keep you eyes open and you get to see it some where. Sorry about though, I hope to meet you both sometime on the rivers somewhere. Zack have a great time in Arizona you're just going too far south to get good fishing. i like your enthusiasim so keep fishiing and learning and Enjoy. Bob

Clint F

Fly Fishing Youth
Thanks for trying bob, I will have to get you out on the drift boat for some steelhead this winter for your efforts. Thanks again.

Clint

Bob Jones

'Thanks Clint, I looked and enjoyed your blogs. tried to write you in the comments but I'm an old guy and don't know how to make all these things work. I usually get by with my hot mail and messenger otherwise I just loose things out in space. Bob

Thanks to everyone who came out to the event last night, what a great group. Lots of fun.

For those of you that weren't there, you missed out. We had between 150-200 people and raised over a thousand dollars for the Wild Steelhead Coalition!

Look forward to more events like this one!

Blake

miyawaki

Thanks to everyone who came out to the event last night, what a great group. Lots of fun.

For those of you that weren't there, you missed out. We had between 150-200 people and raised over a thousand dollars for the Wild Steelhead Coalition!

Look forward to more events like this one!

Blake
Way to go Blake. I wished I could have made it but I had a conflict with my monthly WFFC meeting.

Leland.

Mike T

I've heard rumblings that "Red Gold" was going to be shown in the Gig Harbor area to benefit the anti Pebble Mine effort. Anyone have any info on this?