Ross C2, Lamson V3.5, FlyLogic FLO 5/6wt, & More

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Southsound, Jan 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Southsound

Southsound Steve Cole - Nisqually and Adjacent Environs

Hope is that Thing with Feathers..

Need to lighten the post Christmas credit card load so am selling reels, a rod, and a couple of other FF items. -- Ross Cimarron 2 in truly great condition - a demo model with "Charlie's Sporting Goods" and "Demo" etched on the body (doesn't seem to effect the performance of the reel). -- Lamson Velocity 3.5 for 7-8-9 line weights - just returned from a factory overhaul of the drag system. Nice reel with a few worn spots in the finish but absolutely no dings, dents, or other major blemishes. Comes in Lamson neoprene pouch. Will throw in a new Airflo Plus WF7F line with the reel. -- Fly Logic FLO 9ft 5/6 wt 2pc rod built for my son's girl friend (found another rod/reel for her so kept this one). Very basic in terms of aesthetics but properly spined, guides spaced and aligned as should be, and a good epoxy finish on the single color wraps. Used a PacBay uplocking reel seat, aluminum skeleton with titanium finish and a maple insert. Western style cork handle. -- Coldwater Creek leader wallet with 33 separate pockets never used. -- New Orvis wader belt -- 60+ cork rings 1.5" OD, .25" bore, .5" thick grade AA (I just picked up a good deal on some species cork rings so these are now surplus). Asking: Cimarron C2 - $95; Lamson V3.5 + Line $125; Fly Logic 5wt - $100; Leader wallet - $10; Belt - $5; Cork - $20 (Plus shipping from Shelton WA to wherever you are). Photos available as are refs. I have a PayPal account or payment with money order/cashiers check OK too. Thanks!

2. Southsound

Southsound Steve Cole - Nisqually and Adjacent Environs

Ross C2, Lamson V3.5, FlyLogic FLO 5/6wt, Etc - SOLD

Hope is that Thing with Feathers..

Decided to hold on to the Fly Logic FLO 5wt and all other gear is spoken for so thanks! (If I could remember how to delete a topic, I would take care of it for you Chris.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.