Sacramento River

You should go to the spring bash if you have the chance. The bashes are pretty fun. I'm not sure how much fishing actually takes place. The link is to the Spring Wedding Bash. My husband and I got married there almost 4 years ago. Of course, we had an official wedding before that but it was fun. You may recognize one of the "mothers" as being Greg from the rod bash.

Since I started working in Canada 2 weeks a month we have not been able to go because it is held on a weekend that I am up here.

Mike Etgen

Not Quite A Luddite, But Can See One From Here
Geez, Jim...

Absolutely awesome fish - and then you got to meet, greet, and break bread with some good locals to boot! Sounds great all the way around - good on ya!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Charlie S

Confrimed Reprobate
Hey Jan...don't forget your other "Mother" was also at the Rod Bash!!! Great meeting you Jim and I sure hope you can make the Bash...and that invitation is extended to anyone who would like to come to participate or just sit around telling stories...all are invited.

Charlie S

Confrimed Reprobate
Wife retires in March...by then we will have the house for sale and hopefully sold shortly thereafter. Then we'll get up to buy...I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to getting out of this state of confusion.

papafsh

Piscatorial predilection
Wife retires in March...by then we will have the house for sale and hopefully sold shortly thereafter. Then we'll get up to buy...I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to getting out of this state of confusion.
Sorry Charlie, but as far as a state of confusion goes, you ain't seen nothing yet! :eek:

LB

Davy

Noice !!! Jim, glad you had fun. I will be down there the next two weeks and again for alot of the summer.S:confused:regon and there that is, gotta be near the new grand kid