Sage 106M Reel and Spool and Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Sage 106M reel and spare spool that are superfluous to my needs. The reel is loaded with WF7F Rio Gold that is less than 2 years old and has been fished twice in that time. Classic klick and pawl reel. The reel has been droped once and it landed on the foot and SLIGHTLY bent it. It fits in the reel seat, no big deal - in fact you can't see this, but it's there. The line cost me $65 new. I'm selling the whole thing for $75. I'll try to figure out how to post photos. In the meantime, if interested, PM me and I'll send you photos. Wait, I think the photos are attached.

I have a Sage 106M reel and spare spool that are superfluous to my needs. The reel is loaded with WF7F Rio Gold that is less than 2 years old and has been fished twice in that time. Classic klick and pawl reel. The reel has been droped once and it landed on the foot and SLIGHTLY bent it. It fits in the reel seat, no big deal - in fact you can't see this, but it's there. The line cost me $65 new. I'm selling the whole thing for $75. I'll try to figure out how to post photos. In the meantime, if interested, PM me and I'll send you photos. Wait, I think the photos are attached.
I am looking for a spare Sage 106m spool; would you consider breaking up the set to sell the spool singly?

Status
Not open for further replies.