Sage and Simms at Costco?

Philster

My intent was not to present a gospel. I just truly feel for the families this type of situation continues to affect. I think with over 10,000 views there must be some realization that the true issue at hand is beyond the current price of rubber pants.

I sincerely apologize for dropping .02 on your thread, if that was an inappropriate concept to introduce Philster. Honestly.

Justin
Sorry. I feel you have a rather obvious agenda, and Google, looking for opportunities to "enlighten" people. Never trust anyone who says "hey, I don't know what's going on. But let me ask you this..." If I want that I'll listen to glenn beck. I'm callin' provocateur shenanigans...

You could of course prove me wrong and be a solid contributor in fishing threads... Short of that, I'm stickin' with shenanigans...

Philster

Yeah, Scott remains one rod company that has kept its distribution only at the pro-shop level. They did go to Cabela's for a short period but now I believe they strictly use professional fly shops as their only point of sales.

Same with Beulah I think.
"They did go to Cabela's for a short period" < "has kept its distribution only at the pro-shop level"

Costco is notorious for stocking items that they are NOT allowed to sell. They do this with Underarmour all the time. They purchase huge lots of items though other legitimate dealers, and receive the order in a back ally.... My Underarmour rep has personally went in there and purchased these items with his business Under armour Credit card to send to corporate. It then is out of the store. I know people who work at Costco that have told me this goes on all the time. Sad when it hurts the small local
retailers....

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
My intent was not to present a gospel. I just truly feel for the families this type of situation continues to affect. I think with over 10,000 views there must be some realization that the true issue at hand is beyond the current price of rubber pants.

I sincerely apologize for dropping .02 on your thread, if that was an inappropriate concept to introduce Philster. Honestly.

Justin
Justin, just a word of warning. I'm seeing a political view coming from your posts. Skirting with board guidelines.

think about it costco is from redmond and sage from bainbridge island and we have coffee and beer or wine for the other types, how else do deals get done in washington