FS Sage ONE 10' 4wt 4pc rod for sale used ONCE

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Tim_801, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim_801

Tim_801 New Member

I have a Sage ONE 10' 4wt 4pc rod for sale that was also only used once. Comes with sock and the black aluminum tube. The rod cost about $850 after tax brand new so I'm asking $600 for the rod,rod sock and the black aluminum rod tube. The rod doesn't have any scratches on it and the cork handle and the reel seat is flawless. The rod is in brand new condition. I also have a black Ross Evolution LT 2 reel with new rio indicator WF4F line on it I'm asking $275 for the reel line and the reel case.
    Please send me a PM if you have any questions or an email at Timothypeterson801@gmail.com I will be more then happy to send you pictures.
    Thanks,
    Tim

2. Tim_801

Tim_801 New Member

Price drop to $550 on rod and $250 on reel

3. mtowner23

mtowner23 Member

Any interest in trades? I have a few new Z-axis spey rods, a could ZXL rods and a Deathstar I'm looking to pass along. Would love to get a 4wt 10ft.

4. Tim_801

Tim_801 New Member

Not looking for any trades right now since I'm going on a long range tuna trip and need to start getting some gear together. Price drop to $495 on the rod.
    Thanks,
    Tim

5. Chasin' Tails

Chasin' Tails Member

Tim, you jigging or popping on that Tuna trip? It's amazing how things change....all I used to do is big water or salt flats fishing, now I DREAM of catching 9 inch trout or salmon smolt on fly. I got a lot of tuna gear I'd be willing to part with or trade. Let me know if it interest you...

6. Tim_801

Tim_801 New Member

Chasin' Tails,
    Pm sent

7. Tim_801

Tim_801 New Member

Really need this rod gone, my car broke down and I need to get it fixed... Please pm me with serious offers. Like I said the rod has only be used once..
    Thanks,
    Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.