Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage One Rod Tube

Wanted 
1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Manwell Lotion 
#1 ·
I need to find a replacement rod tube for my Sage One 8100-4. Does anyone sell one that won't break the bank?

#5 ·
Wow! I can't believe someone would actually have enough balls to accuse someone of grand theft and have absolutely no clue as to what they are taking about. First and foremost, it was actually me that posted the link about the burglary on this site. Secondly, I posted the WTB for the rod tube two days prior to the theft.

I see why your tag line states that you have no idea what the Heck you are doing....

#6 ·
Now where exactly in my statement did I accuse? I did not even imply. So listen here kid, get your shit straight and try to understand someone's point of view besides yourself. When someone with an apparently new account with very little posts is asking a question on a Washington State forum from Idaho, I can can surely see how a red flag would go up. Am I saying this is the guy NOPE but would you be naive to assume everyone in this world are good people ABSOLUTELY. Did not mean to offend but I stand by my reasons to simply ask questions. There is a big difference between accusing, and asking questions.

#7 ·
First, I am by no means a kid. In fact, I would almost bet that I've got a few years on you...

Go back and re-read your post - you clearly are implying that by me living "really close" to a fly shop that was burglarized and also posting WTB for a tube is a little too "fishy". No where in your post are you asking a question.

I am the guy who posted the original link about the burglary "just in case someone on here sees or hears something". I've done business with Anglers Habitat and the owner is a great guy.

I'm not sure why it matters to you where I live or how many posts I have. You don't know me, you don't know where I fish and you certainly don't know where I'm from. The bottom line is that you just don't know.

#8 ·
Exactly, I don't know that's why the coincidence of a fly shop in Idaho, and a person in Idaho needing a rod tube seems FISHY. I do not care what you say add two and two together and it makes sense. Do I believe you? Of course I do. But please see it from my point of view also as I am seeing it from yours. I formerly apologize for jumping to conclusions. But, you wanted us to keep an eye out right? That's all I am doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.