Salmon fly season on Rock Creek

I got news for all you losers. Montana has great fly fishing. You can go there and fish. Anytime. You may see other fishermen, but nobody will be in your "secret spot" because there aren't any. The place is a fly fishing mecca. So, get over your "secrets" and fk off. For chrissakes, a guy want's to post some good news, an ACTUAL REPORT OF FISHING, and you bust his balls? Isn't this the Internet, in AMERICA? Can't we just post whatever we want without the fk'n criticism of all you assholes that think you have a "secret spot"?

I've gotten into fights on public water with assholes that think they "own" a spot. I've never lost, even though I try to walk away. Fuck you assholes that think nobody can post a fucking river condition or a hatch report. Tell me your "secret spot", pick a time, and I'll come and kick your ass for the right to fish it! It's ALL PUBLIC WATER.
LOL:rofl::rofl::rofl: :clown::clown:

Dude, Tim Morrison Will beat your ass!!! we will be on rock creek next thursday-saturday. He will be the tattooed guy that has peircings and is about 5'9. He told me he wanted to brawl.

Dont worry about me. Im the un-confrontational one!

junebug41

Junior Dave Monti fan
Basically, this thread was started by a guy who owns a shop on Rock Creek advertising the Salmon Fly hatch to try and get some extra business. He's is pretty much whoring out the river to get some extra business.

Dave Monti- Let me know when and where you want to lose your first fight on a river I will drop you motherfucker
God, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. The tagline under your ID was a stroke of genius!

I nominate Dave for post of the year so far. Awesome, awesome, awesome.

-Dave Monti does not hunt because the word hunting implies the possibility of failure. Dave Monti goes killing.

-The Big Bang was actually Dave Monti roundhouse kicking God in the face.

-Dave Monti has to maintain a concealed weapon license in all 50 states in order to legally wear pants.

-There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Dave Monti allows to live.

-Dave Monti once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

-Dave Monti is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

-When Dave Monti does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

Ha Ha Ha, Dave Monti is awesome! Lets go fishing!

I got news for all you losers. Montana has great fly fishing. You can go there and fish. Anytime. You may see other fishermen, but nobody will be in your "secret spot" because there aren't any. The place is a fly fishing mecca. So, get over your "secrets" and fk off. For chrissakes, a guy want's to post some good news, an ACTUAL REPORT OF FISHING, and you bust his balls? Isn't this the Internet, in AMERICA? Can't we just post whatever we want without the fk'n criticism of all you assholes that think you have a "secret spot"?

I've gotten into fights on public water with assholes that think they "own" a spot. I've never lost, even though I try to walk away. Fuck you assholes that think nobody can post a fucking river condition or a hatch report. Tell me your "secret spot", pick a time, and I'll come and kick your ass for the right to fish it! It's ALL PUBLIC WATER.
Classic response. Another guy w/ an extra Y chromosome and a fly rod in hand.

Stewart

Skunk Happens
Johnny-

Rock Creek is my backup at the moment if the Clark Fork is high. What kind of beer do you like? I'll be out from the 14th to 17th in a blue Honda Odyssey. I need some good stonefly nymphs, and your shop is a good stop.

flyfish_pimp

$2 coyote steak
"Dave Monti" is my new slang for kicking ass. As in "yeah then I saw this guy go all Dave Monti on some kid and take his lunch money". YESSS

Dave, you rule brother.

James Mello

Inventor of the "closed eye conjecture"
Basically, this thread was started by a guy who owns a shop on Rock Creek advertising the Salmon Fly hatch to try and get some extra business. He's is pretty much whoring out the river to get some extra business.

Dave Monti- Let me know when and where you want to lose your first fight on a river I will drop you motherfucker
Are you really telling me that Rock Creek is in a Fn' secret??? Jeezus, it's not like he was talking about a no tell um..... BTW, please can you film the fight, it'll be like Bum Fights was like on the interwebs, only with retards....

Jergens

AKA Joe Willauer
Are you really telling me that Rock Creek is in a Fn' secret??? Jeezus, it's not like he was talking about a no tell um..... BTW, please can you film the fight, it'll be like Bum Fights was like on the interwebs, only with retards....
iagree If you don't know that the big bugs pop on Rock Creek in June, you probably don't deserve to own a fly rod. Thanks for the report.