Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Seahawks!

NFR 
3K views 46 replies 21 participants last post by  Flyguy65 
#1 ·
We won the Super Bowl, we're playing in our house and still no respect from the dumb ass national tv announcers! A win is a win but what's it gonna take to shut them up? Go Hawks!

#37 ·
That's certainly a part of it, Charles & I stand corrected. Having been a substitute "forced to scramble" quarterback during my formative years, such situations create an insecurity re: staying in the pocket & passing from that position. The 'Hawks took-on a new life & vibrant team look during the final drive; hopefully it remains as a rebirth of last year's cohesive team play.

#38 ·
There certainly is a fight or flight aspect. At this point he has been trained to be careful and scared. No doubt. When he gets better at this part of the game, the sky is the limit for number 3. He's had so much team success by simply not turning it over and running around to make plays, improvement may be difficult.

Go Sox,
cds

#40 ·
Case and point... The #1 team in most power rankings just lost at home to a 2 win team using their 3rd string QB.

Vegas has us as the #2 Superbowl favorite as of this morning (behind Den). Seeing as they have millions of dollars riding on that, I'll trust their judgement.

We're fine.

#41 ·
I'm glad I'm not a betting man. I'd be farther in the hole I'm already in if I was. I just watch games for a little while, I just can't seem to stay interested in them anymore.. Your watching a game and when you get a break in the action you end up with so many commercials that you forget what you are watching and never go back to it.

#43 ·
Its called becoming Senile.

Sitting around doing the same old same old will not help with this problem. Use your brain in challenging ways or slowly lose it.
So...watching football is 'challenging' mental stimulation? Isn't getting repetitive vicarious thrills or depression from watching atheletes who have absolutely nothing to do with your actual life the very definition of 'same old same old'? ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.