Secret creek

Kcahill

Sue, I'm not sure what I find more disturbing. The thought of wearing a thong and casting a 2/0 fly in the wind, or that kcahill would like to see me dressed like that. lol
woah now, stuff like that doesnt happen on my secret creek!

What you guys do at your own secret creek is your business!

If you dressed like that John, I am sure she would!
Thank you!!!!!:) you should have left out the thong;) I think I may find a nudity calendar of men fly fishing:) hang it right by the shows just like "woman in waders" only mine will be awesome!!!! :) thank u so much!!!! I was feeling left out as a woman.....

Thank you!!!!!:) you should have left out the thong;) I think I may find a nudity calendar of men fly fishing:) hang it right by the shows just like "woman in waders" only mine will be awesome!!!! :) thank u so much!!!! I was feeling left out as a woman.....
Sorry!!!! I'm on phone and spell check! Shower i meant!:) not shows

teedub

I think it is Period Creek, just below Capitalization Falls. It is secret because one cannot cross Comma Ridge except for a small easement right near the Hanging Participle monument.