Secret lakes I have fished

Jim Wallace

Smells like low tide.
First, you will need a time machine. Then go back approx 50 years to the early 1960's ('62 thru '66 was the sweet spot for me), and find your way to the end of Meydenbauer Bay near Bellevue on Lake Washington, down past the marinas to the brushy shoreline with all the logs and great Bass and Crappie habitat. There will be some good LM Bass, Bullhead Catfish, & Black Crappie to be had at times. Just pull up and park at one of the two rough drives into the overgrown undeveloped property there.... We caught some nice Black Crappie there in the spring, and LM Bass spring into summer. Landed a 15# carp accidentally foul hooked in the dorsal fin, and LDR'd a dandy Smallmouth. Nightcrawlers fished next to the bottom under bobbers could get ya a catfish.
However, without the time machine, I think you might just find condos there now.

McNasty

Canyon Lurker
myron lake in yakima. make sure to swear some giant condoms over any part of your body/waders that may touch the water. and get yourself checked out immediatly afterwords. gotta be some risk for those 10-15 lb. brooders and herpy covered planters.

jimmydub

Blackman's Lake in Snohomish hides in plain sight ;)

I think there's a few people who would like to know just HOW to access the other other Martha. I had success at Fontal last year.

First, you will need a time machine. Then go back approx 50 years to the early 1960's ('62 thru '66 was the sweet spot for me), and find your way to the end of Meydenbauer Bay near Bellevue on Lake Washington, down past the marinas to the brushy shoreline with all the logs and great Bass and Crappie habitat. There will be some good LM Bass, Bullhead Catfish, & Black Crappie to be had at times. Just pull up and park at one of the two rough drives into the overgrown undeveloped property there.... We caught some nice Black Crappie there in the spring, and LM Bass spring into summer. Landed a 15# carp accidentally foul hooked in the dorsal fin, and LDR'd a dandy Smallmouth. Nightcrawlers fished next to the bottom under bobbers could get ya a catfish.
However, without the time machine, I think you might just find condos there now.
If you were to dial your time machine back a mere 15 years you could catch some very nice smallmouth in the Montlake cut near the old UW Fisheries building.

I used to catch the bus down there from Wedgwood and fish early before my 8am class.