Seep Lakes

Any one up for a trip to the seeps lakes this weekend if the wether and wind cooperate? I'm off on Fri and may take Thur off also. Its been a while since I fished them but some good fishing can be had in most of them with the added chance to catch some nice holder-overs. I plan to camp there and hit 5 or 6 of them if possible. Coyote hunting and gun shooting could also be added to this trip. A good place for bird watching and hiking. I know we talked about this in another thread but now its time to shit or get off the Pot, so to speak.
I would love to have Bill Warner show us how to fish these lakes, he knows that area real well.
I may have room for a fellow fishermay to share this rare adventure. Powerbait and cheap whiskey tolerated.
Bob

I am up for at least a day of it, if not overnight, with the variable "depending on which weekend." I would love to learn about those lakes.

Wayne

Wayne,
It looks like the weather will be iffy this weekend, windy with a chance of rain. I'l be up for it on another weekend for sure.

It started not breezy but the wind is much worse than yesterday here in the Tri. Planned on going to Lenice, glad I bagged that idea.

Wayne

Bass,
That could work for me. Need to check if my neighbors will watch my dogs and what the weather will be like Fri-sun. I live real close to you, thrashers corner area.

E

Evan Virnoche

im down, as of right now i talked to peyton00 who is another user and he was down for lenice and camping. i have never fished seeps before other than moses for bass, but im sure we could make the drive there instead if he is cool with it

Daughter has volleyball north of Spokane on Sunday. Talked her and wife into going on Sunday morning instead of the night before, leaving me Sat to fish. Today I found out my son has tennis tournament on Fri and Sat. So I am out this weekend. This should be the end of weekend sports for this school year.

Wayne