SF Snoqualmie Report with Video

C&R all the way so they are still there to play. Damn I can't rite some fine poetrie.
After I posted, I realized that it sounded like I was insinuating that you didn't release them, which obviously isn't true, so my apologies. I was just impressed that you managed two nice hookups in quick succession. I guess I like to think that you never catch the same fish twice, which is where I was coming from. Again, great report!

After I posted, I realized that it sounded like I was insinuating that you didn't release them, which obviously isn't true, so my apologies. I was just impressed that you managed two nice hookups in quick succession. I guess I like to think that you never catch the same fish twice, which is where I was coming from. Again, great report!
No worries and no apology necessary, I didn't take offense to it. Thanks for the kudos, appreciate it and tight lines...

In fact, send me a PM if you want to fish the SF sometime. I might even show you that hole :)