Swap Size 18 or Smaller Emerger Pattern

riseform

I know some of these were pictured during the thread, but I wanted to separate the flies from their tags so I could get them in boxes and still remember who tied what when I fished them later this year.

I opened the windows to cool off my tying shed last night and discovered the flies all over my floor this morning from the overnight wind. I took photos today so I can file the flies away in my fly boxes and figured I'd post them here for future reference. Let me know if I matched one up incorrectly. Thanks again all for the great flies.

Pale Evening Dun: Mayfly Aviator

BWO Emerger: Ron Eagle Elk

Purple Phase Emerger: McNasty

RS2: Zen Leecher

PMD Emerger: dryflylarry

Snowshoe Emerger: Rob Ast

WTF: Ron McNeal

Knotted Mono Emerger: Kelvin

Grannom Caddis Fly Emerger: Richard Torres

Snowshoe Emerger: riseform

kelvin

I know some of these were pictured during the thread, but I wanted to separate the flies from their tags so I could get them in boxes and still remember who tied what when I fished them later this year.

I opened the windows to cool off my tying shed last night and discovered the flies all over my floor this morning from the overnight wind. I took photos today so I can file the flies away in my fly boxes and figured I'd post them here for future reference. Let me know if I matched one up incorrectly. Thanks again all for the great flies.

Pale Evening Dun: Mayfly Aviator

BWO Emerger: Ron Eagle Elk

Purple Phase Emerger: McNasty

RS2: Zen Leecher

PMD Emerger: dryflylarry

Snowshoe Emerger: Rob Ast

WTF: Ron McNeal

Knotted Mono Emerger: Kelvin

Grannom Caddis Fly Emerger: Richard Torres

Snowshoe Emerger: riseform
WELL DONE!

kelvin

no
I got something from post office but I work when they are open so can not pick them up
my understanding is they would be returned to you

I wish they had since they are so nice

PM me your address