SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Lamson Litespeed LS2 in the Guide finish (gray). Comes with the box, neoprene pouch and paperwork. Never had line on it. $210 plus shipping if required.

Also have a factory Sage SP 5wt 9-foot 2 piece in good used condition. Comes with original tube and sock. Will take $250 plus shipping if required.

Together this would make a great setup for someone. Pics available. Drop me an e-mail if interested.

Thanks, Dan
[email protected]

Sage 590 SP and Lamson Litespeed LS2

Would you consider a trade for the 5 weight?I have a Remington 870 Wingmaster,3 in.,12 ga.,rib and 30 inch barrel worth slightly more the 250.00 according to gun shops (3) that I have visited.If interested leave a PM for me.

I am interested in the Sage 590 SP. Please confirm that it's 2-piece 5 wt. Also give me an idea about amount of use. I live on Eastside, work in Seattle, and would be more than happy to come look/buy.

Bob

Bob- Yes it is a 2-piece 5wt. I bought it new I think in '97? I've fished it probably 6 or 7 times a year until I went with a travel rod last year. Used, but definitely not abused.

I have one other gentleman who was interested, but we haven't hooked up. Give me a day or 2 to see what his plans are.

E-mail at [email protected]

Thanks, Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.