FS Spring Cleaning

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by greatlakessteelheader, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatlakessteelheader

greatlakessteelheader Member

Every year I clean out the old to make room for the new and this year is no different. I've lost about 60 pounds and have some great gear in great shape that just doesnt fit me anymore so hopefully somebody else can put it to good use. Please get ahold of me via PM or send an email to rich_felber at yahoo dot com if your interested, want pictures, etc.
    1. Simms G4 Pro Waders Size XL (2012 model). Worn maybe 10 times and they are in excellent shape. New version sells for $699.......ill take $300 for these.
    2. Simms Rogue Fleece Hoody Size XL in Camo (2012 model). Only worn a half dozen times and in perfect condition. Fleece lined insides and a brushed outside than can shed off light drizzle. $40
    3. Phillipson Peerless 8ft 5wt 3/2 bamboo rod. All original, full length and straight, good ferrule fit and pop, original bag and tube. $800
    4. Galvan Torque 8 Reel. Used only a few times, mint condition. Bronze color. Great for Stripers, Steelhead, Musky, Bonefish etc. $225
    5. Sci Angler System 6 Reel + Spool (Hardy made). Well used but still in good shape....great Hardy made English clicker for a good price. $125

2. Draggerman

Draggerman Member

Wish that hoody was a large

3. Poff

Poff Member

Congrats on the weight loss. Losing 60 lbs is a lot of work. Way to go!

4. Tyler Nielsen

Tyler Nielsen New Member

Do you still have the waders?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.