Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Spring is here I think!

558 views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  Tug 
#1 ·
Just got back from 30 days of boat work. I've been home 2 days and have never been so busy. Even with bird season done and taking a break on coyotes I'm still busy. Tying flies for lakes, loading ammo to work on my long range game,kids and making the wife happy! So much to do and the weather is great! I plan to take the kids fishing and shooting as much as possible. Enjoy all I'll be out and about.

#5 ·
Nice set up that will do a number on sage rats! I'm a leupold fan also I have a vx6 3-18x44 on my rig. I'm shooting a 243 I've got about 3 grand in. Did I say I like shooting:)

#6 ·
I dig all the things that come with the long range game. Reloading,ranging,wind drift,drop charts, bullet BC and being able to hit small targets at various ranges. Some times it is overwhelming but very interesting. And it's a great way to spend money. The first time my wife shot my rifle I had it set up on a bench. All she had to do was put the crosshairs on the target that was the size of a clay pigeon and fire. She hit it every time and that was at 400 yards!

#7 ·
A pic of my varmit rig and a few target's at 100 and 300 yards first group is 5 shots second is three shots. It took a lot of time reloading to find the best load. But I did!
Picture frame Military camouflage Furniture Air gun Interior design
Green Art Circle Recreation Pattern
Triangle Street light Font Tints and shades Mesh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.