Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Spring Streamer Swap CLOSED!!!!!!

Swap 
6K views 75 replies 13 participants last post by  SpeyRodBeBop 
#1 ·
I would like to get a nice spring streamer swap going, but dunno how it really works :beathead: . Anyway, thinking like, no less than 6, no more than 15. I wouldn't mind doing the hard work, or just participating in one. let me know, let get it going.

waterside,
scott

#67 ·
Okay, the bugs went out today! but the only catch is one streamer short. one guy had an emergency and had to go see Dr. green river. so i don't know if i did the right thing but, i still took a bug from each guy and hopefully i will be able to send out one more to each guy, this will work if it doesn't become a hassle for me and everyon else. great job on the bugs, thanks for the help REE in my first swap. thanks for the extra's guys they will be put to use. i still need a confirmation of address from justin. spey boy i am not sure of your address as well, i know you gave me a envelope but i got a beefier one(for them boarders). thanks again and great job.
tightlines,
sp22

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.