Swap SRC fly swap

hedburner

Am I dead last in mailing em' in again? Gott em' all done, was going to mail them out today but found that the samwhich box that I was going to use is too big for the mailing envelopes that I bought. Either bigger envelope or smaller box. Some reason I can never find the right size container for flies. Envelopes easy, boxes just can't find the right size.

I believe the only ones I haven't gotten are fly punks yet.... I've gotten everyone elses' they are great looking! I'll work on getting pics up.

Scott

fly punk

lunatic trout bum
well crap where the hell are they? they should be there by now. I have more tied so if they dont show i'll send more in the next day or so. sorry guys

fly punk

lunatic trout bum
Hey scott i just went ahead and sent another set of flies, if the others show up go ahead and keep them. sorry about the delay. :thumb:

All flies are in. I will get pictures up tonight and they will be shipped out tomorrow. An extra special thanks to everyone that included SASE's and labelled the flies individually. It will save me a lot of time.

Scott

Ok... so, I've got lots of extras... Here's the run down of what I've gotten. I've re-counted everyone's lot and everyone gets 20...

Scott - 20
TwinLakes - 24
Fly punk - 28
D3 Smartie - 20
Hedburner - 24
Daryle - 20

For the ones that sent out extras, do you want me to send them back?

Scott