Steelhead and WSU

dogsnfish

Curious if there are members of the forum who come over to WSU events in the fall, but also use that as an excuse to hit the Clearwater / Ronde/ Snake for steelhead? I have run into a few fellow alums on the river who say they are in town for games.

I just moved here and started spring semester at WSU taking a fly tying class right now and looking for guys in the Pullman area to hit some rivers or lakes for fishing.
-Jason

Storybook

Just got back from my first ever trip to the CW. If I was near Pullman...I'd get nothing done cause I'd be on that epic river constantly!

Chawhee

Curious if there are members of the forum who come over to WSU events in the fall, but also use that as an excuse to hit the Clearwater / Ronde/ Snake for steelhead? I have run into a few fellow alums on the river who say they are in town for games.
I went to schoolin over there in them parts and went fishing every chance I could. Hell I scheduled my semesters so I could fish at least 2 times during the week. Nowadays when the missus goes to Apple cup, I ditch and go fishing

The guys on the football team are taking a full credit schedule this Winter Qtr: Surrender 101, Physiology 201- How to play dead, and an upper level class in Drama 355- How to flop like a fish (not a steelhead). I doubt they will have time to explore the great rivers in the area.