Steelhead Chat + free beer + free pizza

BDD

Is there parking for a truck and trailer? I'm not sure if I have even been there since they have moved. Sounds like a great chance to let some of the traffic blow through while heading over to fish Friday and Saturday and hit the fly show on Sunday. Sounds like a great way to start a great weekend, centered all around fishing.

BDD- I't depends on the trailer. If it's just a drift boat I usually just unhook mine and leave it in a spot. If it's an RV your going to be hard pressed to find any room. There is a QFC across 102nd Ave that is easy walking distance but I'm not sure if they would ticket/tow. The post office is also up Bellevue Way from us and their lot should be empty at this time of night. Just a few thoughts, hope to see you there!

Regards,
Jason Cotta
Fishing Manager
Orvis Bellevue, WA

JesseC

Is there parking for a truck and trailer? I'm not sure if I have even been there since they have moved. Sounds like a great chance to let some of the traffic blow through while heading over to fish Friday and Saturday and hit the fly show on Sunday. Sounds like a great way to start a great weekend, centered all around fishing.
I don't think you'd have too much trouble. If we are talking a raft trailer. You might have to walk a little. But Bellevue becomes a ghost town after 530-6

golfman44

5-Time Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
BDD- I't depends on the trailer. If it's just a drift boat I usually just unhook mine and leave it in a spot. If it's an RV your going to be hard pressed to find any room. There is a QFC across 102nd Ave that is easy walking distance but I'm not sure if they would ticket/tow. The post office is also up Bellevue Way from us and their lot should be empty at this time of night. Just a few thoughts, hope to see you there!

Regards,
Jason Cotta
Fishing Manager
Orvis Bellevue, WA
I'd say go for the QFC lot. Worked there for a few years in high school and the only time I saw a vehicle ticketed/towed was during the holidays when we hired parking lot patrols to keep the mall traffic out of there. As Jessie said after 5:30 it clears out and nobody should care

That being said don't sue my ass if you get ticketed/towed

BDD

Thanks guys, just a truck, trailer and pontoon boat. I don't mind walking, assuming I won't get mugged afterwards. I just mapped it and it looks like the same place that I visited years ago. Not sure why I thought it was moved. QFC sounds like a good option. I'll go in and buy some stuff and then won't feel so bad.

Luke77

I hope she likes whitefish
This is going to be so awesome (especially knowing and having been a part of a lot of those back stories). Too bad, I too am an Eastsider. :(

You guys have a good time and anything Jesse says about me is a lie!

Oh, side note, Jess...add to the convo topics, why not to keep spit cups in the truck drink holders.