Steelhead pics

Nice fish! It looks like you had a good year.

I suppose those musta' been caught in BC, or Alaska, or someplace where it's legal to remove a wild, unclipped fish from the water. If not, then you might wanna remove a couple of those pics before the raggin' gets started in earnest...

D

Old Man

Just an Old Man

I suppose those musta' been caught in BC, or Alaska, or someplace where it's legal to remove a wild, unclipped fish from the water. If not, then you might wanna remove a couple of those pics before the raggin' gets started in earnest...

D
You beat me to the punch. I was ready to rag on him about the fish out of water thing.

freestoneangler

Not to be confused with Freestone

D
Ohh PA-LEEZZZZ.... loosen your wader belts already! Besides, the water dripping from the fishes snout is a continuous stream of connected droplets, so technically, it is not completely out of the water :ray1:

You guys, we needed to get him to admit it was in Washington before we are justified in giving him shit, becuase despite the laws, you can lift a steelhead out of the water for a photo while still properly handling the fish :p We can see water running off his hands on the lift shots. Nice fish man! I need to go fishing!!!

The fish look like they were handled quite well to me. I'd just be concerned because WDFW/NOAA has dinged people for having wild fish out of the water by just their posting pics online.

dflett68

nice fish, jake. its obvious you are careful in handling your fish, even if you can't quite please the local sanhedrin of fish handling pharisees.

freestoneangler

Not to be confused with Freestone
Yup, pretty paltry collection Evan... right! Good shots -- particularly like the B&W image. And where have I seen that character before :hmmm: