Snoqualmie
Raging
Wallace
Sultan
Green (king co)
Skookumchuck
Chehalis
Green (Cowlitz co)

A few others that don't need to be named, mostly because they're still open at times. I've never fished eastern WA for steelhead or outside of the state.

bk paige

Wishin I was on the Sauk
Skykomish & NF, SF
Beckler
Tye
Wallace
Sultan
Pilchuck
Snoqualmie
Skagit
Sauk
Cascade
Stillaguamish NF & SF
Green
Cowlitz
Kalama
Lewis NF
Klickitat(lost both)
Wehnatchee(lost 3)
Sol Duc
Bogachiel
Calwah
Hoh
Queets
Quinault(lower)
NF Umpqua
Some where with gear as a kid and probley missed some others too.

GAT

Dumbfounded
In Oregon, as far as I'm concerned, there's only one steelhead/SRC river that I love to fish and that is the Siletz. I've also caught steelhead on the Alsea, the South Fork of the Santiam, the Miami and another that is very small that I keep under my hat, but over the decades, the Siletz has been very good to me. Primarily during the Fall.

If you're will to trek/wade upstream or downstream away from the popular spots at the bridges that cross the river in the gorge, you won't see another soul.

The Thompson (it`s like fishing for unicorns there)
The Vedder
Skeena
Bulkley
Morice
Kispiox
Kitimat
Copper

I have a couple of rivers in mind that I`ve never fished before , but would like to get to if I go on Jeremy`s Steelhead Extravaganza in Oct.

GAT

Dumbfounded
The biggest problem for the Siletz is the fact that the gorge area is owned by a lumber company and they only open the gates for access on weekends. There are certainly lots of places you can fish below Moonshine Park ( located at the beginning of the gorge) but then you are competing with the drift boats and good luck getting away from other bank anglers.

Some Chinook should be in the river by now. They somehow make it upriver when there's just a trickle of water. The river is very low but if we get enough rain to raise the river level, the bulk of the Chinook and silvers will be charging upstream and the steelhead and SRC will be right behind them.

Preston

Looking at the rivers listed above got me thinking about some streams I haven't fished for a long time. One of my favorites back in the day (when open seasons were a lot more extensive than they are now) was the Tolt; a small stream that required careful wading and cautious casting. Already converted to fishing the fly during the summer, the Tolt provided my first winter steelhead to the fly and offered the confidence necessary to start leaving the gear rod at home.

BDD

It it interesting to see how many have listed the Skagit and Sauk, even though they have been essentially closed during prime time for a long time.

OR-Deschutes, Grand Ronde

Idaho-Snake, Clearwater, Salmon

BC-10

WA-Skagit, Sauk, Cowlitz, Nooksack, Samish, Cascade, Sky, Snoqualmie, Hoh, Bogy, Quinault, Queets, Cook, Salmon, Methow, Wentachee, Klick, Grand Ronde, Snake, Tucannon, Columbia, Yakima, Rattlesnake

Places I would still like to catch one-Kamchatka, Dean, Babine, NF Umpqua, Rogue, John Day, Duc, Calawah

Last edited: