Skykomish
NF Stilly
Sauk
Skagit
Kalama
Klickitat
Hoh
Queets
That may be the most interesting list yet. You hit fish on rivers I would not think you would and not on rivers I would think easier. Fun stuff!

Go Sox,
cds

Merle

Not New, Just rarely post...
Charles- Yah for sure but I guess it all boils down to what water you spend the most time on, which for me growing up in Issaquah was the mighty Snoqualmie. Many of those other rivers I only managed to hit once or twice. Thanks, Andy

My Santa cruz fish was 2005. They are still there now, and I sort of expect someone to chime in with a Monterey fish report. A true rarity.
My first steelhead ever, after moving to the West Coast from Maryland was on the Big Sur River. Throwing mepps spinners with a roommate for some trout that seemed to be really close to the ocean... I was such a steelhead virgin. Now 6 years later I am obsessed with swinging flies...

Big Sur
Trinity
Klamath
Rogue
North Umpqua
Molalla
Siuslaw
NF Coquille
SF Coos
Millicoma
Sandy
Hoh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shad

Oh... Why not?

Wynoochee, Humptulips, Willapa, Queets, Quinault, Salmon, Hoh, Bogachiel, Calawah, Sol Duc, Skokomish, Skookumchuck, Cowlitz, Green, Kalama.

Ironically, the river closest to me and that I know the best has produced ZERO steelhead for this angler. That would be the Satsop.

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
Issaquah Creek
Sammamish River
Snoqualmie
Raging
Tokul
Sky
Wallace
Stilly
Skagit
Sauk
Thompson
Sol duc
Bogie
Calawah
Hoh
Queets
Salmon
Cook
Hump
Wynoochie
Skokomish
Kalama
Lewis
Cowlitz
Grand Ronde
Snake
Situk
Green
Yakima
Cedar
Klickitat
There's more, but I'm old.....drawing a blank on a few I know....lol

tallguy

My first steelhead ever, after moving to the West Coast from Maryland was on the Big Sur River. Throwing mepps spinners with a roommate for some trout that seemed to be really close to the ocean... I was such a steelhead virgin. Now 6 years later I am obsessed with swinging flies...

Big Sur
Trinity
Klamath
Rogue
North Umpqua
Molalla
Siuslaw
NF Coquille
SF Coos
Millicoma
Sandy
Hoh

Now that is a true unicorn fish.. Nice! How big was it?

I have heard second hand reports of low profile fish even well to the south of that.. fun internet rumors terrain, often with hazy photos of steel and palms.

BaldBob

Columbia *
Walla Walla *
Drift Creek, OR
Siuslaw
Lake Creek, OR
Big Creek, OR
Ten Mile Creek, OR
Alsea
North Santiam *
South Santiam *
North Umpqua *
Deschutes, OR *
John Day *
North Fork John Day *
Hood *
Clackamas *
Sandy *
Grande Ronde *
Snake *
Clearwater, ID *
Nestucca
Cedar, WA *
Klickitat *
Wallowa*

* Caught on swung fly

It was about a 5-6 lb buck fresh from the ocean. Although those fish are all fresh from the ocean since they can’t make it very far upriver due to natural obstacles. It’s a very small run of fish with the largest ones being about 28”. I would not target them now as the run is imperiled and tiny. I do enjoy putting on the wetsuit and snorkel and swimming with them though. It is an amazing thing to lazily swim along with a pod of Steelhead in a tidal lagoon.

doublespey

Steelhead-a-holic
Sounds like fun!

Snake
Clearwater (Idaho)
Grande Ronde
Thompson
Methow
Wenatchee
Sauk
Skagit
NF Stilly
Skykomish
Sultan
Snoqualmie
Cowlitz
Klickitat
Sol Duc
Hoh
Queets
Elwha

At least, that I can think of off the top of my head. No Steelhead from Oregon (although I'm going to try to fix that in March/April) and hopefully next fall get to the Skeena system for the first time.