Steelhead!

greenbucket

Royalty of Renton
You spit the truth, Zen.

Oh, did you catch M.B. saying "-Beads rock my world... even more than the calender model." Beads rock his world. That's gay.:rofl:

Peace out,
Aaron

For the umpteenth time, a B run steelhead is one that returns to the mouth of the Columbia later than the A run fish and are classified as such by their larger size (length). They are Idaho fish that mostly return to the Dworshak hatchery but there are a few that ascend other Idaho tributaries (Clearwater and Salmon rivers).They posess the genetics to stay at sea longer and get bigger than their A run counterparts. They make excellent fly rod fish in the months of September thru November. They can be caught later but colder water temperatures and the time spent in freshwater cause them to lose some of their appeal and sporting qualities (according to some). They have a history of being chased by many flyfishing legends.
Thanks I appreciate it.

zen, i agree with everything you said except with your choice of college. what happened to l. c. state in lewiston on the clearwater river. the river is home to "B" run steelies. however you can walk to the kingfisher fly shop. sorry, this is not exactly along the right line . mike w

W

Will Atlas

real steelhead addicts go to college on the coast. Evergreen, Oregon State, UW, Lewis and Clark, Humboldt. The list goes on. Its cool though man, it is getting a little crowded over here anyway. ;)

KerryS

Ignored Member
real steelhead addicts go to college on the coast. Evergreen, Oregon State, UW, Lewis and Clark, Humboldt. The list goes on. Its cool though man, it is getting a little crowded over here anyway. ;)
Real steelhead addicts don't go to college. They are to busy chasing steel to be bothered with edification.:ray1: