NFR Teddy Roosevelt award winner goes too....

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Trustfunder, May 8, 2013.

1. Porter

Porter Active Member

Never mind!

2. wadin' boot

wadin' boot Donny, you're out of your element...

Home Page:
    [​IMG]

Sounds like your hero sheep herder is not the brightest businessman.

My point being the sheep rancher could have made a shit-ton more money having those cubicle loving greenies with shag-headed dogs and kids- in the military I might add- come out to his ranch and check out the wolves in a recreational setting than he's ever gonna get with wool or lamb demands. When was the last time I put on a Montana wool sweater or ate Montana lamb? Oh yeah...never...(and I am not proud of that, but hey with the Aussie dollar falling and Australian wool prices likely to fall too and demand for US domestic wool moderate at best....(source Greeley, CO Fri May 3, 2013 USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market National Wool Review) what's a guy with lambing livestock gonna do? Oh I know, corral them in a corner paddock and let the wolves get 'em. Presumably they're insured right?

In psychology that might be termed a displacement reaction...

When was the last time I marveled at some stupid Costco recycled plastic fleece shirt for $15 dollars that doesn't smell like ass when it gets wet and doesn't shrink when you throw it in hot water? Hmm I'm wearing a fleece where-the-wild-things-are jumpsuit right now, chuckling (again) at Flyborg's graphics...

Times change, you move on or you don't. There's no sense bragging about not being able to move on...

3. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

Holy smokes this one went south in a hurry. Y'all mind your manners or this one will get vaporized. 'Borg...where do you find these photos. Some are awesome, others disturbing. Another swing and miss at a conversation generating thread about wolves.

Suggestion: If you want to discuss wolves, why not do so factually based and don't come out of the gate with some vitriolic bullshit. The thread may have a howling chance. Otherwise, I foresee a silver bullet coming from a moderator or two.

4. Ed Call

Let's forever refer to this one as the rack and crack wolf pack.

5. Derek Young

Derek Young Emerging Rivers Guide Services

Home Page:
    Nice beaver.

6. bennysbuddy

bennysbuddy the sultan of swing

Since your giveing free advice, could you diagnose my problems using your internet methods to evaluate people you most likely never met ???? I already know I'm a asshole, 2 ex-wifes have confirmed this!!!!

7. bennysbuddy

bennysbuddy the sultan of swing

My uncle raised sheep out side of rickreal oregon and use to pay me to shoot coyotes to keep them off the livestock. So farmers shooting animals to protect thier live stock is nothing new.

8. Ed Call

Crustblunder, you really need to find a book..."How to Make Friends and Influence People". Your methods thus far are not very impressive. I do agree with the point about Flyborg though. Other than that, you blew it.

bennysbuddy likes this.
  9. dryflylarry

dryflylarry "Chasing Riseforms"

Trustfunder and your followers, this is for you:

10. Stewart

Stewart Skunk Happens

Before the wolves you could have hunted elk in Gardiner with a rake, maybe you still can. Haven't seen it in a while. At least you need a rifle for the wolves.

11. Stonefish

Stonefish Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater

Flyborg doesn't need any help. He posts some of the best stuff on these otherwise fucked up wolf threads.

Gary Knowels, Bill Aubrey and Ed Call like this.
  12. Dave Boyle

Dave Boyle Active Member

Flyborg,

That is classic. Mental and I mean that in the best sense of the word, disturbing but a quality laugh.

Dave

13. Dave Boyle

Dave Boyle Active Member

Trustfunder,

In parity to the mentalness of Flyborg's 'art' that's now scarred me for life, your comments are plain, sad, mental in a bad way but your monicker suggests that don't you have anything better to do than troll and then insult a few folks? A wee bit bitter? It's funny, I don't know the peeps you're on about personally but have read enough of their posts to understand they're hairy arsed enough to be laughing at this, if indeed they bothered reading on.

I've almost fell for the last bit too, a true quality troll.

Really, we should all help a prog such as the one our friendly moderator, Jerry D's, involved with. Project Healing Waters. It actually really makes a difference to many incredible heroes who need our help: why not bless it with $, spare gear, your time or a combo rather than fake sanctmony (there I bit, I've been known to like lattes too). JD's a great guy and I'm sure appreciates all the help this program can get. Maybe it'll heal you a bit too? I've procrastinated forever about doing something to help . Thanks at least for prompting me to finally do something.

Dave

Bill Aubrey and Ed Call like this.
  14. Ed Call

Most excellent post Dave. Well struck.

15. Klickrolf

Klickrolf Active Member

Trustfunder is right, you guys don't get it. As a taxpayer you will however pay the brilliant rancher for his dozen sheep and reward him with authority to take two wolves!! So, he loses a dozen sheep, we pay him for the sheep, and he gets to kill two wolves. Pretty simple really...that's how government fixes things.

triploidjunkie likes this.