WFF The new forum

Chris, Why is it that to insert an image, I have to first put it on photo bucket, web shots or some other online site? Why can I not just upload it from my computer?
Also, I like to see who started a thread and who the the latest was to reply before I go there. That gray? font is damn near invisible against the light background. I would really appreciate it you could come up with something a little easier on the eyes.

Chris Scoones

Administrator
Staff member
Chris, Why is it that to insert an image, I have to first put it on photo bucket, web shots or some other online site? Why can I not just upload it from my computer?
If you want to display photos you wish to upload, click "Upload a File" under the post form. After the file(s) you've selected are uploaded, you can add either add their thumbnail or full image to the post where the cursor is at, as you wish. Try it, I think you will like it.

cat1.jpg
Backyard

Also, I like to see who started a thread and who the the latest was to reply before I go there. That gray? font is damn near invisible against the light background. I would really appreciate it you could come up with something a little easier on the eyes.
I'm still working on the layout. I'll adjust that to make it easier to read.

Chris

Chris,

Just a quick question about the Gallery. I'm logged-in to the forum, but the Gallery seems to need a separate log-in before I can manage my photos, so I tried logging in with my usual name and password, but failed. Is the Gallery still "work in progress"?

Thanks much for the help and all the great work,
Kenneth

XstreamAngler

...has several mistresses.
So ghey...I mean, I sat at 666 messages for long enough, figured 667 should say GHEY! and I mean GHEY! More Ghey than Matney, Mumbles and Decker all wrapped up in a ghey sandwich with ghey mustard and ghey bread! Just Ghey!

SAK

Ed Call

Old Man, well played. SAK, if you weren't known to be so farking cool I'd toss a thumbs down, but you bundled me with Matney and Decker and that is an odd combo for sure.

Chris, can you please lock SAK's post count at 666 forever? You can make that happen, right?

Chris, any chance the "go to first unread" radial button and the upper menu tool bar buttons can be larger? You know, all thumbs, often browsing on a hand held, technology compromised. Bigger is better, right?

Chris, any chance the "go to first unread" radial button and the upper menu tool bar buttons can be larger? You know, all thumbs, often browsing on a hand held, technology compromised. Bigger is better, right?
Ed, I think you will find, if you go to new posts. Then open a thread. It will auto to the last unread.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I don't care much for this rating system. You get friends on friends backs because of this thumbs up and thumbs down. This is the internet so why do you need a rating system. If you piss somebody off you can well bet that you will acquire a lot of thumbs down. Is all this necessary??

And this Conversation thing. We were all used to PM's and now something different. I'm out on a limb on this new stuff.