The Skagit Master

Salmo_g

$50?? That's rich, not to mention a lot of money to pay to watch someone else fish. Hmmm, I'll wait for it to come out on Netflix.

Sg

KerryS

Ignored Member
$50?? That's rich, not to mention a lot of money to pay to watch someone else fish. Hmmm, I'll wait for it to come out on Netflix.

Sg
I seen them running up and down the Skagit while filming it. Had me a bit confused for awhile. Thought it was some sort of high speed boat chase, except Ed's boat isn't very fast. Don't need to buy it.

Ed is a great fisherman but it seems unfortunate to be advertising the skagit and "master" of the skagit given how depressed the steelhead runs are on that system. It would be sadly ironic if it never opened again for a spring fishery. Is there a point when that sort of angling culture is out of place given the fragile nature of our anadromous fisheries in P.S.? Hopefully they've included some conservation stuff in the video.

Western Rivers Conservancy sponsored the DVD. There are short bumpers in the show presenting the specific work WRC has completed on our favorite rivers to help salmon and steelhead. One dollar from every sale goes to WRC efforts to help buy habitat. And yes, the film presents Skagit casting on many rivers, not just the Skagit.

JM