There has got to be a way...

Ed Call

I keep clicking and clicking and clicking on the amazing avatars...there has got to be a way to make them thumbnail links that will super size on my screen...Commander Scoones?

Who's avatar are you trying to scope out? Mingo's? I saw one awhile ago with some hot chick fly fishing in a white bikini, was it that one? Which one should I be looking at?

Ed Call

Evan, seriously, you are a computer guy...how do you do it? I need to make out those...fly patterns, yeah, full screen size, not pixelated and grainy. We can put a man on the moon and we can't make an avatar bigger?

If the image is uploaded small, nothing you can do. If you want a bigger, but pixelated view, you can hit "ctrl" and "+" a few times, jsut zooms in, ctrl 0 goes back to normal by the way.

Chris Scoones

Administrator
Staff member
Ed, no. It requires an image be 180 by 80 pixels or smaller. While the gallery allows the upload of a large image and then creates smaller sized images, including a thumbnail, the forums avatar utility does not. That means what you see is the largest image available. Besides, it's function is for identity, not as a gallery link.

Matt Smith

On the river Noyb
If the image is uploaded small, nothing you can do. If you want a bigger, but pixelated view, you can hit "ctrl" and "+" a few times, jsut zooms in, ctrl 0 goes back to normal by the way.
Unless you have a wheel on your mouse, right Ed? Then you can do ctrl + wheel :rofl::rofl::rofl: