NFR This should stir the ol' cake batter....

Jojo

I think we are just talking about FSA. Not sure, I'm getting lost.

Everybody likes Jojo!!!
Freestoneangler has made himself the fishing post czar. What i need to know is how many fishing reports are we supposed to put up in relation to the number of posts? Is there a certain percentage we need to follow: i.e. For example when i hit 11,000 posts should i have 110 fishing reports?

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout forever
Freestoneangler has made himself the fishing post czar. What i need to know is how many fishing reports are we supposed to put up in relation to the number of posts? Is there a certain percentage we need to follow: i.e. For example when i hit 11,000 posts should i have 110 fishing reports?
I have the most recent trip report up..been there for 2 weeks..not sure what he wants?? I did not catch them with a rod..or in Montanina.

http://www.washingtonflyfishing.com...-seasonal-bucket-biology.136201/#post-1347542

I do not kiss and tell when it comes to internet reports and fishing much, sorry, @freestoneangler

Last edited:
I've fished so much in my life, I don't feel the need to brag about when I do. I grew up with a father who lived to fish, so to speak. Rarely a week would go by that we didn't go fishing. I probably caught more fish before I was 12 than most catch in their lifetimes. I've continued fishing all my life. FSA is not worth paying any attention to.

majpreal

I'm with Jojo...having a hard time understanding the Grohl hate but we all have our reasons for things. Also a big fan of Jim Jefferies comedy

majpreal

He took the 'c' word and totally marginalized it. If i am pissed enough even i use it now.
Indeed. Most Aussies and Brits use the C word liberally (Gervais is another one). Just doesn't have the same impact to them. I think "fanny" is somewhat equivalent to the c-word over here but I might be wrong.