Three nice fully framed collectible fly displays...

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by brumat, Mar 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brumat

brumat New Member

Time to move a few of my displays. These three are all fully framed and ready to hang and enjoy, The frames I handcrafted from native Pennsylvania cherry and with my finishing process they will darken beautifully with age. All three have authentic signature cards from the tiers matted below the flies.
    (1) Two classic wet flies by Pa tier Don Bastian. Don ties about as nice a married wing wet as anyone around right now. Many of his flies are pictured in the book "Forgotten Flies". I originally got these flies from Don already mounted on a small card by himself and left that intact and did the rest of the framing to match. This is a great looking display. $80.
    (2) A March Brown dun and corresponding nymph tied by midwestern tier Royce Dam. Royce has published tying books and has done some excellent videos. Royce won the prestigious AFF Buz Buszek award in 1994. A nice collectible and great study mounts to proportion your flies from. $65.
    (3) The "Maine Game Warden" tied by Maine tier Edward "Muzzy" Muzeroll. This is a classic Carrie Stevens style pattern that is absolutely striking. Several years ago i ran across Muzzy at the International Tyers show and his streamers blew me away. This looks great above the mantle. $70.
    I have to think that all of these are great bargains at the listed prices. Shipping is $6 each via priority mail. Feel free to email if you need better pics. Thanks as always. Bruce
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.