Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

tough steelheading

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  PT 
G
#1 ·
#4 ·
Tru dat, Danielocean. And beautiful indeed.

Evidently Mr. green-shirt-no-hat was never schooled by anyone - Dad, Mom, family, golden gloves coach? - to a) avoid street - or river - fighting and b) if you must fight, "hit em first, hit em hard, and make em sorry they ever met ya." Seems dude w/ blue hat and sun glasses did!

I remain amazed whenever I see two knuckleheads square off and one guy - usually the instigator -pushes the other guy. Just as "there's no crying in baseball," there's no pushing in a fight. We are not men, we are Devo!

#8 ·
From what I've read on this board, the guys lucky he didn't get shot.

#9 ·
Good point. It has crossed my mind many times to just let things slide when things upset me when I am on the river. The chances of me winning a fight is slim to nil as I have never been good at it, and the chances of getting shot are too high for me to test either.

Because of this, this is the only reason why I am trying to get back in shape. So I can be confident I can outrun who ever I am with. Let the slower guy deal with it.

#11 ·
People fighting over a fishing spot?? Really!?! They need to get a life! There are much bigger problems in life and this is simply disgusting to watch.... What a bunch of idiots....

Ive seen so many confrontations in the hunting industry over the years and it should not be tolerated what so ever... Makes people look like idiots IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

#13 ·
This re-run's been posted before. A couple of drunks in the drink fighting over God only knows what. It certainly couldn't be a prime fishing spot... there aren't any frigging fish in the rivers.
I see you didn't take my advice from a couple days ago. My experience from Monday and Tuesday say there's at least 15 fish still swimming. That's a day and a half and 1 rod. Troll away.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.