Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trophy Trout Streamers

Wanted 
741 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Thomas Williams 
#1 ·
Looking for Kelly Galloup type streamers, Butt-Monkey, Sex dungeon, Circus Peanut, Zoo Cougar...you get the idea. Looking for 10-15 assorted. I have a trip to Yellowstone planned so I will be throwing big uglies in an attempt for a beast. Please provide pictures. I will cover shipping and pay with paypal. Thanks.

#4 ·
his time of year, that takes about 10 days, what are you going to do with the rest of the time?
I second luv2fly2's idea. Kelly is good people. His place is on the road between Ennis and W. Yellowstone right on the Madison. In addition to the fly shop he's got a few cabins and RV camp sites. You definitely should stop by.

#6 ·
Can anyone recommend a good book on Fly Fishing Yellowstone? Some good informational maps? I havent decided whether or not I will be camping. I may just rent an SUV and sleep inside of it. I am having a lot of fun planning this trip and I really want to do it right. Ive never been there but Ive been told the fishing is amazing!

#10 ·
Having tied some of those flies myself, i can tell you there's a fair amount of time goes into them, not to mention the materials. Based on that, the prices are reasonable in my opinion. Having said that, i tied my own because i didnt want to shell out $5 for a fly i might lose first cast, so i completely understand what you're saying.
Here's the red rockets that i tied! I used to sell them, but didnt really have the time to tie large quantities, so stopped offering them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.