Turning Wood Inserts - Know Anybody?

I have some beautiful unturned wood that I would like somebody to turn for me into wood inserts for Struble/Bellinger reelseat components. Does anyone know somebody that does this?

You might check with Steve Moran. I think he is in Spokane. If you just google Steve Moran flyrods you'll get his site. I got one of his custom rods for a retirement present. He makes the handles out of exotic woods and does reel seats as well. He does beautiful work.

So my motor on my late quit. If it's just a capacitor I may have this running in a few days. If I have to replace the motor (I ordered one) I won't get it for over a month!
martin. Call em if you have any questions.

So I "finally" got my lathe back up and running. If you are still interested in doing this let me know. Note that I will be headed to Alaska for a month in a few weeks too.
martin

I have some beautiful unturned wood that I would like somebody to turn for me into wood inserts for Struble/Bellinger reelseat components. Does anyone know somebody that does this?

A few years ago, members of my fly club were demo-ing fly tying and bamboo rod building at a local crafts fair. Halfway across the room, someone else was displaying his beautiful homemade waterfowl and varmit calls, made from many exotic woods. I invited him over to see what fancy wood reel seat barrels were about. It was a whole new craft to him. Do you know any call makers?