Vashon Parks with a shot at SRC?

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by dibling, Jul 11, 2014.

1. dibling

dibling Active Member

Tomorrow I have one of those mandatory wife's work summer parties that will be an all-day trip to Vashon. I'm trying to negotiate a one-hour drop-off at one of the parks on the island to throw some flies at the salt and hopefully an SRC. Would anyone be willing to PM me a public beach to start? I believe we'll be on the south side of the island. Not looking for any secret spots, just a place to start with a little structure. Put another way, what's the lincoln park equivalent on vashon? Is there one?

Thanks from a mainlander,

- Troy

2. dibling

dibling Active Member

Apparently the place I'm going is within a half mile of Point Robinson Park. That will be my default unless you gents think otherwise. Thanks!

3. Bob Young

Bob Young Member

There is a park on the west side facing Colvos Passage called Lisa-Beulah (sp ?).

dibling likes this.
  4. rotato

rotato Active Member

In my experience west pass fishes better but if you are going to point Robinson you are on the other side
    The point does hold fish....

dibling likes this.
  5. dibling

dibling Active Member

Thank you. The place i'm going is less than a half mile from the point, so thought I'd try there. I'll see if i can convince the wife for a west-side drop off :)