Washington State Duck Stamp---Free....

Discussion in 'Cast & Blast' started by Doug G, Feb 20, 2013.

  1. Doug G

    Doug G Member

    Aug 5, 2011
    Likes Received:
    Redmond, Washington
    The Washington Waterfowl Assn took over the Washington Migratory Bird Stamp program this past year. If you hunt migratory birds, you pay for the stamp but do not get it unless you request it. If you would like one, here is how you get it. It is the same format as the Federal Duck Stamp--nice presentation:

    Send a copy of your current hunting license, AND, a self addressed stamped envelope to:

    Washington Waterfowl Association
    12556 - 120th Ave, N.E. #352
    Kirkland, WA 98034

    Limited edition, signed and numbered prints are also available at: www.waduck.org

    I am the current administrator for the program.

    Doug G