Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Master

Wanted 
2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  GWJ 
#1 ·
Looking for a needle in a haystack, AKA, used Water Master raft someone's willing to sell. First preference would be a Grizzly, but I'd take either Grizzly or Kodiak used in good condition at a fair price.

Thanks

#7 · (Edited)
Below are the specs. Maybe I'll post this one and another one in the "Watercraft" section.

MSRP $799
SPECIFICATIONS
Overall Length: 7’10” Interior Length: 5’1” Tube Diameter: 17”
Beam: 4’1” Interior Width: 21” Air Chambers: (2)
Max Persons: (1) Max Load: 606 lbs. Net Weight: 35 lbs.
Fabric: 0.9mm 1100 Denier PVC Valves: (2 ) Leafield Seat: (1)
Stripping Apron: (1) Cargo Net: (1) Footrest: (1)
Oars: (2) D-Rings: (6) 316 Stainless Carry Pack: (1)
Side Storage Bags: (1) Repair Kit: (1) Pump: (1)
Warranty: 5-year Limited Available Color: Beige Upper/White Lower

#9 ·
Not to get too sidetracked here, but what applications do you like for your sea-run Cutthroat framed raft? I really like the look of this one.

Had a WM Kodiak & for me it sat too low in the water & a bit too much drag fishing stillwaters.

c/22

Automotive exterior Grass Gas Plant Bumper
draft?

#10 ·
Not to get too sidetracked here, but what applications do you like for your sea-run Cutthroat framed raft? I really like the look of this one.

Had a WM Kodiak & for me it sat too low in the water & a bit too much drag fishing stillwaters.

c/22

View attachment 131211 draft?
Chrome,

Really trying to keep from hijacking this thread but simply put, the concept behind the red raft you posted above was to have a relatively inexpensive, but decent quality boat for one person or a second person (in a pinch) to use from hole to hole while fishing, that was light enough for one person to load and unload, small enough for one person to handle, that could be transported in the back of a truck fully inflated, but have enough capacity to do overnight trips if desired. Since this boat now comes with a drop stitch floor, you could probably get away from having any additional floors. I'd skip the front jump seat and put a fixed tractor seat on it instead. If you really wanted a second seat up front, I'd get the larger 10.5' raft to give the second person a little more leg room. Aire and Hyside make a similar-sized raft that would be a great upgrade as well, if you wanted to spend a little more money.

#11 ·
GWJ, my apologies for the hijacked thread. As one guy who's been down the WM path, def talk to BDD before you buy one. Tons of workable options in the marketplace, row a few of them if @ all possible..... before you drop the cash.

Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.