We all buy coffee on the way to the river? Right? Just when you think you've read it

We all buy coffee on the way to the river? Right? Just when you think you've read

How different is that from the clown who got a hot coffee from McDonalds, put it between her legs, spilled it, sued and won a judgment?

We all buy coffee on the way to the river? Right? Just when you think you've read

Actually there was a whole lot more to the case than 'just that.' And that's why (and I disagreed with outcome) the $$$$$$.
fae

Old Man

Just an Old Man

I haven't drank any kind of coffee in about 15 or so years. It all tastes like shit to me.

I haven't drank any kind of coffee in about 15 or so years. It all tastes like shit to me.
haha! so true. people like it to "warm them up" well i like to sit by a fire or in my truck. coffee is a waste of money.

S

stewart dee