Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Well, I am going to need a lot of advice and help

2K views 42 replies 15 participants last post by  Olive bugger 
#1 ·
My fishing days are numbered, I fear.

Just a few years ago, like, say maybe 15 years ago, I purchased a fishing license from Fred Meyer over in Totem Lake. For being a valued customer, and having cash in hand, they gave me a small vinyl folder to hold the license, punchcard, and instructions. This small green icon was a fish magnet. Put it in my pocket and walk by a body of water and fish would jump just to get my attention.

Well, today, an era came to a crashing end. I took it out of the hidey hole where I keep it, and found that the plastic had cracked at the seam and was almost in two pieces.

My first thought was duct tape (or duck tape if you prefer), but the color gray would clash with the green and red of the vinyl.

If I knew where to go for a replacement! But then, even so, I am certain that the juju is gone and the fish will ignore me with contemptuous behavior.

So I approach this august chamber of learned minds and ask,
"where can I get another one?"

See less See more
#36 ·
I'm getting a waterproof folder for my vehicle registrations and passes (car, trailers, insurance card, etc) that I can take with me when I park and go fishing. This way, my personal info is safe. I read a cautionary note the other day about the wisdom of not leaving any personal info in your vehicle. Car jackers will steal this info and attempt to use it to hijack your identity. (Did I just say "hijack?" Didn't mean to hijack the thread, but it seemed relevant, or else I'm just another old bastard:D ).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.