wesnatchee report!

Thanks for the laughs, good thing I wasn't drinking coffee. I would have shorted out the the key board.
Freestone and others should be up to their ass in the Wenatchee right now.
Have I ever told ya'll how much I hate "WORK" sorry for yelling a four letter work, please forgive me.

PT

Physhicist

PT, Mumbles, OldMan - really? You guys have an ass load of time on your hands.

Lex
1800 posts in almost 11 years doesn't put me in the same class as those other elitists that you mention;)

Hell, I still have to work for a living!

Waiting for next response......... tick, tick, tick, tick........:)

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Evan - thank you. I spat out coffee on my keyboard with KlitAttack. I only wish that my PM with Wetsnatchee was the source for your inspiration.

BB, Freestone - Report please.

Well lets see, I'm retired and getting on in years so my fishing time is cut down because I can't get around so good. I did get out today but after I tripped ass over heels I kind of bagged it. I didn't fall in the creek I was at I tripped over a piece of wood stuck in the ground. I'd of rather fell in the water as I wouldn't of got as skinned up as bad as the rocks and dirt did. But that's fishing for you

Lex

1800 posts in almost 11 years doesn't put me in the same class as those other elitists that you mention;)

Hell, I still have to work for a living!

Waiting for next response......... tick, tick, tick, tick........:)
OK ya got me there! I'll mind my own business and go back to day dreaming about steeltrouts :)

Lex

Evan - thank you. I spat out coffee on my keyboard with KlitAttack. I only wish that my PM with Wetsnatchee was the source for your inspiration.

BB, Freestone - Report please.

I'm just Jealous OMJ. And I don't know shit about shit. Hell, I'm getting married for the second time. That should tell you I don't know shit about shit.

Well lets see, I'm retired and getting on in years so my fishing time is cut down because I can't get around so good. I did get out today but after I tripped ass over heels I kind of bagged it. I didn't fall in the creek I was at I tripped over a piece of wood stuck in the ground. I'd of rather fell in the water as I wouldn't of got as skinned up as bad as the rocks and dirt did. But that's fishing for you
I'm just jealous, OMJ. I don't know shit about shit. I'm getting married for the second time, so that should be definitive proof that I have my head up my ass.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I got married twice. My second one is going on 35 plus years. If I could get around better I could go fishing every day. My wife says I can go anytime. You all got to like something like that.

Being retired for 11 years also helps.

S

stewart dee

I will be driving over US 2 tonight with a buddy and room for one more if anyone is interested to go. 2am......