WFF / AEG Cowlitz Party Location and Directions

Discussion in 'Events' started by worldanglr, Nov 2, 2004.

1. Curtis

Curtis New Member

the lake isnt too low yet, it can change dramatically in a week though. It is a 23 mile long lake so there are places to fish.

2. Jason

Jason Trout Bum

To bring the pontoons or not to bring the pontoons, that is the question.

ptyd

3. Oneweight

Oneweight Member

That is the question as I don't know this area at all.... Is everyone planning on bringing pontoons or is there decent bank fishing around here as well? I'll probably strap on the PAC 800 but my amigo who I'm towing down there is sans 'toon.... What's the word on this? Anybody got extra room in a driftboat for possibly one or two on Saturday? If not, I'll find him a boat.

thx and fired up for the trip!!

4. worldanglr

worldanglr Member

Home Page:
    Jeff, I would bring your boat down if you can, you can float the Cowlitz or the Kalama and a couple of other rivers and lakes in the area. I'm bringing my watermaster along, and I'm sure quite a few people will be bringing there drift boats. If you can't find a boat for your buddy, you can rent them from James Dean Rentals (http://www.jamesdeanrentals.com/ you can book online). Jim will be coming to the party so you might even be able to talk him into bringing down the rental boat for you!

5. Chris Scoones

Chris Scoones Administrator Staff Member

I'll have a couple WaterMasters down there myself. One of them will likely be available most of the time for demo / trial.

6. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Those lakes and rivers down there could be teeming with fish and with my good luck I'd be lucky to catch one. NOT. bawling:

Jim