Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by generic, Jan 4, 2014.
Catch a Coastal Cuttie, a Steelhead, Eagle Lake Rainbow, McCloud River Redband, and a Goose Lake Redband Trout. If I catch all of em', it's gonna be a fun year! Maybe even a trip to Yellowstone Nat. Park for some Yellowstone Cutties.
Wet wade with Kate Upton.
Simply to fish more.
Live to enjoy another season, flyrod in hand, on the water.
She would get cold!
Not sure that would be a bad thing.
Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Things I am excited about for the future, while reserving the right to change my mind on a whim
- Swing up more Kings. Springers and Fall fish. I stuck my first one swinging last year and I may be "hooked."
- Chase Steelhead in places I have never fished. One of these three...BC, NorCal some rivers in Oregon.
- Finally participate in the Columbia shad fiesta. Murder a pile. Smoke them. Can them. Eat them.
- Fish with the kids more. Our spring trout fishing died out too quickly this year. Camp and fish with them as well.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hook-set multiple adult migratory tarpon and boat at least one >100 pounds this May. Improve at casting a 12 wt.
Catch my first snook from the beach in May.
Catch a good sized blackmouth from the beach this summer.
Catch a 10+ pound migratory silver from the beach, far from estuaries and net pens.
Catch a big fall chinook in a western OP river in October.
Catch many bonefish and Grand Trevally at Christmas Island.
1.Make it to my brother in laws place in Montana for some fishing.
2. Get back to B.C.
-Ditto on the tiger muskie. My family has a trip planned to Mayfield in June. They're frustrating when you can see them, but they're a huge goal of mine.
-Coastal Cutt over 20". Salt, river or lake.
-A wild steelhead from 5 different rivers.
My goal is to actually get out fishing a few times...sad but true
1. Get my first Winter Steelhead on the swing (three grabs this season, no solid hookups!)
2. First Sea Run from the Beach
3. Equal or better last year's streamer haul on trout in Central Oregon
4. Get my wife to fish with me!
I am going to add to my list.
I want to fish with more forum members this year.