1. Get my 3 boys into fishing a bit more, including both lakes and gear, but introducing them to small stream trout fishing with a fly rod.
2. Get my own usual ~25 or more days in on the water. I'll go insane if it's much less than that.
3. Land a 25" brown trout from a particular piece of moving water where I landed one just shy of that last summer. Then my trout goals are all done for a lifetime.
My realistic goals:
1. Fly fish with my dad, brother and girlfriend more
2. Hit the Yak during another unreal spring skwala hatch
3. Land some Owyhee browns on a road trip in August
4. Dial in the Sauk for summer bull trout
And an unrealistic one:
1. Hike into a remote, empty run on the upper Queets and land a 20 lb native on the swing
1.) Teach my 9 yr old daugher to speycast an 8 weight single.
2.) Fish dries more than 50% of the time for summers.
3.) Learn to cast a long belly for big river summers.
4.) Wall tent purchase.
5.) Fish north for winter fish too.
1.To get to fish more with my Wife. We don't get to do that enough.
2.Fish with my best friend James Mello more.
3.Fish with my oldest Son. We did once last year and I hope to do it a lot more when the weather warms up.
4.Not to lose any friends and to gain a few more.