What happend to the steelhead in Washington?

Discussion in 'Steelhead' started by IHV2FSH, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Chris Bellows

Chris Bellows Your Preferred WFF Poster

WDFW is changing their logo from this

[​IMG]

to this

[​IMG]

2. Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson Member: Native Fish Society

I'm sorry I missed that meeting but I was out of the country, I really wanted to be there.

3. KerryS

KerryS Ignored Member

Chris,

Unfortunately or fortunately however you choose to look at it, you didn't miss anything. WW tried to ask a question and could not because of the uneducated taking over the meeting. It was a waste of time for anyone there that could spell their mother's name and sadly I think it was a waste of time for the WDFW officials present.

I hate to say this but the meeting reinforced my belief our fish don’t stand a chance. Even those that claim to love fishing are unwilling or unable to understand what the problems are and most certainly they/we are unwilling to do what needs to be done to save them.

4. gt

gt Active Member

unfortunately, topwater, it is the sport fishing community who is fiddlin' while the fish go extinct. not a single organization has stepped up to take a lead role in ANY movement toward stopping extinction from moving further. just keep on sending in your dues, you will be certain to get a fancy slick paper publication once a month that reinforces that nothing is being done.