What the heck is going on in Seattle?

Discussion in 'Cast & Blast' started by ribka, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Alex MacDonald

Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

I like the one with a muzzle on it that says "Smile...wait for flash".

2. KerryS

KerryS Ignored Member

This thread is one of the reasons I live in the hills north of Sedro Woolley. I know all of my neighbors and all of them are armed. Sometimes on the weekends it can sound a bit like a small town on the border with Pakistan with all the target shooting going on. I like it that way. I believe in keeping large dogs and large guns at the ready. If you can get over the five foot fence, past the two large dogs, you may be greeted with the barrel of a large bore pistol or a short barreled shotgun. Also my wife is quite proficient with a .40. I used to keep a well armed, twice decorated Marine combat veteran in my motorhome in the form of my oldest son. Unfortunately, he finished up with college and moved out.

3. Ron Eagle Elk

Ron Eagle Elk Active Member

Since my therapy dog is asleep in my La-Z-Boy I'll weigh in. Since the wife and I parted company I've gotten back into shooting (something I've done since I was 4). It didn't take long to acquire a very nice M-1 Garand, that shoots like a dream, a Mossberg 500 with 3 barrels, a .22 rifle for plinking (cheap day at the range) and a 1911 that is my daily carry. My therapy dog and I sleep much better with me armed.

KerryS likes this.
  4. KerryS

KerryS Ignored Member

Ron,

Give that therapy dog a pat on the head for me. A happy, well rested Ron is important to us all.

Alex MacDonald likes this.
  5. hookedonthefly

hookedonthefly Active Member

+1, except further north of Sedro.

6. Alex MacDonald

Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

On this note, I'm thinking of hitting the range this morning-carefully, considering the foot-with the M-4. Got a new dot sight and I want to zero.