Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Where wil you be fishing on March 1st?

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Islander 
#1 ·
I want to know, so Im not there! Just kidding... I think I'll be at Nunally or Lenice. Since I haven't been out for months, its a good opp. tie up some more bugs and get ready for the eastern opener just around the corner.

#2 ·
I decided years ago that the "circus" is fun to watch instead of being in the middle of. My "opening day" will be after opening day. You guys have fun and bring back lots of lies (and pics) of the big one that didn't get away.

#4 ·
After last years vids posted by Yellowlab, I'll be where ever you are, following you around and stealing your streamer patterns. Or I'll be holed up in some unlikely spot on the lake bobbercatering soaking old patterns that the fish have forgotten they are not suppose to eat while others anchor close to me trying to figure out my tricks. Or maybe I'll have to work or take care of the little one. Or maybe anther epic 50 to 60 plus fish a day with fish all between 19" and 30". Something like that. Good luck lab.

Ira..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.