Which is bigger pimpin?

which reel rocks?

• bougle centenary (green one)

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • perfect

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Listen dummy...

Erik sent me your picture from fishing with him this past weekend...I wouldn't be calling the kettle black. something about how you and jimmy roll???

wow..wow...wow.. hold there for a minute yu talking about me again.... comon paul,
love the new rod, have the same perfect, but without the line guide, nice pick up.....

S

stewart dee

Listen dummy...

Erik sent me your picture from fishing with him this past weekend...I wouldn't be calling the kettle black. something about how you and jimmy roll???
Listen up Goofy! At least I don't roll with a pink bracelet. Or a backward set screw. Whoot Whoot - Bears are handing out another beating.

Ed Call

It is one thing to buy the bracelet that some little girl is selling for a fund raiser, altogether a different thing to wear it while "pimping" your new rod and trying to decide which reel accessorizes it best...what a strumpet tart. Fish one in summer and one in winter and lose the bracelet.

S

stewart dee

Listen dummy...

NOPE, (and I am in better shape) It was Eric! We told him it was a bad idea, with the sun and all. He thought a swung bead in that exact location would produce a fish or two.

G

golfman65

NOPE, (and I am in better shape) It was Eric! We told him it was a bad idea, with the sun and all. He thought a swung bead in that exact location would produce a fish or two.
Jeez I wish you guys would make up your mind...Now eric is telling me it was Kerry he took the pic of..