Who fishes airflo deltas?

Discussion in 'Spey Clave' started by Leroy Laviolet, Apr 15, 2010.

1. stewart dee

stewart dee Guest

I like the green and the white line better than Skagits although my all time favorite is a winter authority line. Hell I like Miami Vice once.

2. Mark Speer

Mark Speer It's all good.....

Thomas,

Does your line have the marker on it to show you where the head begins? It is very helpful if it is there, if not use a black sharpie and make a mark that you can see so you know where the head is when making your cast. Very useful tip from Big Tuna, it helped me out when I first started throwing them.

Mark

3. thewaker

thewaker Tight line takes ain't no fakes!!

Deltas and Delta Longs are sweet lines. Love the longs when I have the room.

Mark

4. DoubleL

DoubleL A guy who loves to fish

I learned on the Delta line when I started. Very versatile, casts nicely and it's still a favorite line even though 80% of my fishing these days is with various rods lined with various types of shooting heads.

5. 808steelheader

808steelheader Active Member

I love Delta's. They are probably my favorite line for summer dryline fishing with wakers. They are not too short and not too long, just right for a lot of conditions, easy to cast, decent in the wind.

Todd

6. chromeseeker

chromeseeker Where's the Bucket?

I fish the regular Delta 7/8 and my buddy fishes the long 7/8, both excellent lines. We fish the full floaters starting now and throughout the entire summer season (although I'll occasionally throw on a Scandi in windier conditions). Great line.

CS

7. sashjo

sashjo Member

Never have. I cast the 7/8 all the time but have never used it for fishing. Maybe someday.